The in-person book launch is a panel discussion focused on equity in STEM education featuring Dr. Tamecia Jones, Assistant Professor of STEM Education at North Carolina State University and Dr. Kinnis Gosha, Hortinius I. Chenault endowed division chair for Experiential Learning and Interdisciplinary Studies and director of the Culturally Relevant Computer Lab at Morehouse College, with Emory Sociology graduate student Matthew Rankin moderating. Following the panel will be a reception and book signing.
Recent NEWS + EVENTS
- Webinar with Freeden Blume Oeur hosted by Rutgers Proctor Institute on Oct 19 at 1pm ET
- Interview on Conversations with Dan Skinner, Kansas Public Radio
- Interview with Ali Muldrow on A Public Affair (WORT-FM; Madison, WI)
- Interview with Bob Gourley on Issues Today (KTYM-AM; San Pedro, CA)
- Interview on Let’s K-12 Better Podcast with Amber Coleman-Mortley